Cutting-edge approaches to therapeutic interpersonal dynamics
Transpersonal Dynamics offers approaches to the therapeutic encounter from the leading edge of quantum physics field theory and integrative psychology.
This book will show you how to get to ‘the heart of the matter’ within complex processes:
• How to ‘map’ and work on the edge between conscious and unconscious processes.
• How to identify and relate to different contact styles.
• How to unfold dynamics effectively with individuals, couples and groups.
• How to work with challenge and conflict as a pathway to intimate contact.
• How to apply archetypal and mythological approaches to depth work psychology.
Transpersonal Dynamics is the culmination of over 20 years of feedback about ‘what works’, gathered through delivering integrative and transpersonal training to counsellors, coaches, psychologists and psychotherapists who work with organisations, adults, couples, families, young people and children.
Using down-to-earth language in a practical way, this book addresses some of the gritty aspects of the therapeutic relationship, with the aim to inspire and support practitioners to take more risks to bring a collaborative, relational quality to their work.
ISBN 978-1-912698-00-4, 180 pages paperback, illustrated, 6″ by 9″.